Top » Borrowing Items
PHS and bicycle Rental
PHS (personal handy-phone system for internal calls at J-PARC) and bicycles are available for rent during your visit to MLF.
How to rent
Please inquire at the Users Office. Advanced reservations are not accepted. Please note that we may not be able to meet your requests due to limited availability.
You may rent items for a maximum of two months. If you do not plan to use any rented items for more than one week during your rental, please return them to the Users Office.
Return and Extension Request
- Please return all the rental items to the Users Office by the date of return.
- If you wish to extend the rental period for any items for more than two months, please contact the Users Office for an extension request prior to the due date.
- The Users Office reminds you that if you keep any items to be returned beyond the period of return without any extension requests.
- During the Users Office Hours (9:00am-5:00pm weekdays)
- Return to the Users Office
- After office hours (5:00pm-9:00am weekdays, weekends and national holidays)
- Return to the return box (picture on the right)